RELEASE NOTES 1.52
What’s New in Version 1.52
- With help from @Plaid, bank accounts can now be verified instantly using your online banking credentials (microdeposit verification works too, don’t worry).
- Enhancements to the Contractor Curtain™ make it easier to protect the privacy of the contracts and agreements you make. You can read more about it on our blog at BuildPay.com. ((opens in a new tab)
- A new view of contractor/subcontractor progress on the Members tab includes the percentage of contract complete and the status of each members’ agreements in the system.
- If you buy materials on a project, the value of your materials budget is now automatically loaded onto your BuildPay materials card; helping you get back to work faster.
- We’ve built a handy reminder banner so that BuildPay can display important information to users. It’s yellow, you can’t miss it.
- Unicode characters are no longer supported as field input. If you try to use them, we’ll display a nice, orderly error message.
- Very rarely, the link to a user’s bank account would break because of changes outside of BuildPay’s control. An easy-to-use repair link will now appear in those situations.
- There’s now a character limit on the “Bank Account Nickname” field. It was getting out of hand.
- Upgraded the BuildPay developers’ building environments to Ubuntu 18.04
- Updated Angular
All construction has one thing in common: it’s all supposed to get paid for. BuildPay is the only company that’s connected at every stage of the project lifecycle and is leveraging advantages from the promises that we make sure are kept.
105 Jordan Road
Troy, NY 12180
© 2019 BuildPay, LLC – All rights reserved.
Banks & Lenders